Built upon industry leading software from Asigra, Securo Backup and Recovery from Taylor Made has been specifically designed to meet modern day business requirements. Securo Backup and Recovery overcomes problems with efficiency, reliability and ease of use associated with traditional backup methods, offering businesses the first step towards a full Disaster Recovery solution.
For an overview of how our solution works click here to watch a short video.Online, off-site backup is now considered the best practice for protecting data. Securo Backup and Recovery is an efficient and cost-effective online backup solution that makes it easy for businesses of all sizes to greatly improve their backup and recovery processes without fear of data loss. Securo Backup and Recovery is an automated service that exceeds many industry regulations. This allows you to focus IT resources on projects that impact on profitability. We offer both fully managed or self-managed backup solutions to meet your business needs. By simplifying and streamlining the backup and recovery process, Securo Backup and Recovery saves time, money and IT resources spent on alternative backup methods.
- Secure: Data is stored in a tier 3+ Hampshire Datacentre accredited to ISO 27001. We will also replicate your data to our secondary datacentre to ensure you are fully covered
- Encrypted: Data is encrypted upto AES-256 and the software is accredited to FIPS 140-2 standards
- Quality: Utilises enterprise-class NetApp storage and Asigra technology
- Automated: Fully automated backup, managed or self-managed – no need for dedicated resource
- Scalable: No storage limits and no additional hardware or software costs as your data storage needs grow
- Cost Effective: OpEx pricing model ensures you only pay for what you use on a monthly basis
- Total Protection: Agentless architecture can protect all data on the network including laptops, tablets & smartphones
- Reliable: Fast and efficient data recovery with no data errors
- Flexible: Align the cost of storage with the value of your data with backup lifecycle management